The Los Angeles Chess Ladder!
“An awesome new way to play chess!”
Join the ladder, meet new players, play competitive matches, improve your chess, and move up the rankings. The L.A. Chess Ladder is open to players of all ages and playing levels. It’s fun and it’s totally free!
It is really easy to get started on the L.A. Chess Ladder:
1) First, join the L.A. Chess Ladder by e-mailing Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your e-mail address and phone number. Send a picture of yourself as well. Membership is completely free!
2) Next, contact other ladder members using the player directory and schedule challenge matches. Challenge matches consist of 2 out of 3 games of chess.
3) Meet in person and play challenge matches anytime and anywhere! Check out the Ladder Rules page for a more detailed discussion of how to play challenges.
4) E-mail the results of each challenge to Darren at email@example.com. They will be posted shortly after and the ladder standings will be adjusted accordingly.
5) Beating higher ranked opponents moves you up the ladder! Drawing against higher ranked opponents may move you up as well.
6) Look out for L.A. Chess Ladder tournaments with prizes.
7) Enjoy the other features of the L.A. Chess Ladder including the Photo Gallery, Game Viewer, Grandmaster Page, and more…
8) Additional features will be added over time, so check back often.
It’s that easy! Have fun, and good luck! See you over the board!
Questions? Concerns? Want to join the L.A. Chess Ladder?
Contact Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on Facebook!